With the essential tools, you can have fresh pasta at home any day of the week. Checkout these must haves for making fresh pasta and a few tips for cooking the perfect pasta in your own kitchen:
1. Use only small amounts of vegetable oils, margarine and vegetable cooking spray when preparing pasta dishes.
2. Keep leftover cooked pasta in the refrigerator for up to three days. When it’s time to reheat, simply put it in a colander and then place it directly into boiling water for one minute.
3. Instead of meat, try adding vegetables to a light tomato sauce for a nutritious option with plenty of flavor and crunch.
4. Add leftover pasta to your favorite soup. If you use dry pasta, simmer the soup for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
5. Save time with pasta leftovers – double your favorite recipes, and freeze the extra servings for later use.
$30 – houseoffraser.co.uk
$30 – design55online.co.uk
$37 – harrods.com