Some of the biggest names in Hollywood flocked to the annual Kari Feinstein Sundance Style Lounge: Presented by Aruba, one of the most anticipated Sundance gifting suites, in honor of the 2015 Sundance Film Festival. Held on January 23rd through January 25th, in Park City, Utah, the style lounge treated celebrities such as Nikki Reed, Amy Willerton, Hailee Steinfeld, Emile Hirsch, Avan Jogia, Gina Rodriguez, Jeffrey Tambor, Kellen Lutz, Kiersey Clemons, Molly Shannon, Sarah Silverman, Kyle Richards, Toni Collette and RJ Mitte to the latest and greatest in clothing, jewelry, electronics, gadgets, cosmetics and high-end skincare.
- Aruba: One Happy Island- Gifted a 3-night stay in Aruba with round trip airfare. For more information, visit Aruba.
- Eb5- Full line of anti-aging cream and skincare treatments for more youthful looking skin. For more information, visit Eb5.
- Coolway- Sunny Spanish style shoes for every wardrobe. For more information, visit Coolway.
- NETGEAR- Consumer electronics company gifting wireless home security cameras. For more information, visit NETGEAR.
- Innergie- Portable charging stations to keep your portable devices fully charged, wherever you may be. For more information, visit Innergie.
- LunchBox- Wax and body care kits that include salt scrub, beauty butter, ingrown hair tonic, and feminine towelettes. For more information, visit Lunch Box
- Jelt Belt- Virtually invisible belts. For more information, visit Jelt Belt.
- GNU/ Libtech- Designer snowboards. For more information, visit GNU/Libtech.
- The Third Piece- Hand knit winter accessories. For more information, visit The Third Piece.