Escape to the 90’s with the Mike’s Hard Freeze House! For a limited time in Los Angeles, Mike’s Hard Lemonade is giving fans the chance to relive all their favorite throwback trends and nostalgic flavors with a immersive 90’s-themed pop up house experience. From vibrant bedrooms inspired by each Mike’s Hard Freeze flavor (Blue, Red, White and Pink), to an arcade room with your favorite 90’s games, a totally fly lava lamp wall, and fridges stocked with Mike’s Hard Freeze, this totally rad experience will be the ultimate escape to the 90’s this summer!
Now through May 18 fans can visit Mike’s Hard Freeze House to enter for their chance to win the ultimate escape to the 90’s. One lucky 90’s fan, and up to three of their friends, will receive an all-inclusive stay at the Mike’s Hard Freeze House from June 3 through June 5 along with $10,000!
Checkout the Mike’s Hard Freeze House Tour sneak peek and expect these ultimate 90’s experiences while enjoying the Mike’s Hard Freeze House:
- Throwback Arcade – It’s time to take on your favorite 90’s throwback games. Whether you’re playing against friends or beating your own high score, it’s time to level-up!
- Colorful Pool – Stop by the bar for a chilled glass of Mike’s® Hard Freeze and take a splash into paradise!
- Living Room – Grab some popcorn from the kitchen, watch some of the greatest 90’s movies – you’ll be saying “As if!” all weekend long!
- Red Freeze Room – Got a confession? This room is a perfect place to spill all your throwback secrets with your followers. Or even pretend like you are on your own reality show.
- White Freeze Room – From 90’s boybands to solo icons, the 90’s hold some of the greatest hits that we know and love. A CD wall allows guests to write messages and reminiscence about their favorite songs from the iconic decade.
- Blue Freeze Room – Vibrant colors, abstract shapes and fun patterns were the aesthetic of the 90’s. To show some appreciation for 90’s art styles, throw on some 3-D glasses, and enjoy your very own retro art exhibit.
- Pink Freeze Room- 90’s fashion is back–and it’s iconic. Slip into the 90’s by trying on several throwback outfits inspired by your favorite fashion icons. Did someone say fashion show?
- Sampling Kitchen – The 90’s were a special place and so were the throwback flavors. Check out the kitchen to get a taste of the 90’s by trying Mike’s® Hard Freeze, and don’t forget to share with your friends.
By Kinya Claiborne, STYLE & SOCIETY
Photo Credit: Neo William, STYLE & SOCIETY