Some of the biggest female names in Hollywood this year will walk the Oscars red carpet in anticipation of their swag bag from Madison & Mulholland. These awards season gift bags were presented to nominees and talented A-list women including Emma Stone, Nicole Kidman, Viola Davis, Ruth Negga, Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris, Natalie Portman, Octavia Spencer and moreto reward them for their outstanding film and television work.
Created by courageous and inspiring entrepreneurs, this year’s bag is packed with over $25,000 worth of items including a fabulous trip, ready-to-wear, accessories, luxury beauty products, yummy treats and home décor items such as Caterina Jewelry, FreshBakedNY presents Michelle’s Maccs, The Olive Fruit Kiklos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and the Isabella Hearst New York “No Paparazzi” Italian leather luxe designer Handbag.
Looking to score your own celebrity awards season gift bag? For the first time consumers will be able to purchase items from the 2017 Awards Season Gift Bag at it’s Pop Up Shop at Hollywood & Highland located at 6801 Hollywood Blvd #170 in Los Angeles, now thru March 14, 2017.
What’s in the Madison & Mulholland 2017 Awards Season Gift Bag?
- Baron’s Cove Sag Harbor: Select talent will receive a luxurious stay in Sag Harbor, NY (located in the Hamptons) the playground of the East Coast rich & famous.
- A-1 Array by Super A OK: The state-of-the-art trend in digital 3D photography. A-1 Array is a multi-camera system that captures single moments in time and creates three-dimensional animations for instant sharing.
Clothing & Accessories
- B5LineNYC: Crafted with heart and grit. RocknRoll Grit by LA and NY Based jewelry designer, Thâmara Gia. Every piece is handcrafted and made in the USA. “The Convertible Collection” consists of bracelet and statement necklaces- turn bracelets into necklaces and necklaces into bracelets.
- Caterina Jewelry: The Kiss Kiss Collection – With their colored double-wrap leather chains and .925 sterling silver-sculptured open heart pendants encrusted with cubic zirconia that beguile with luminous, mesmerizing color.
- Isabella Hearst New York: From the “No Paparazzi” collection an Italian leather luxe designer Handbag.
- Liberti: Refugee Coordinates Cuff, The Embrace Ring and Classic Cuff is designed, sourced and made in America. Every purchase made has a direct impact toward supporting resettled refugees here in USA.
- Lizzie Scheck Jewelry: A necklace from Lizzie Scheck Jewelry. Recognized as a fine jewelry line and became known when Sarah Jessica Parker wore her diamond pave Horseshow Necklaces– multiple necklaces at one time throughout the season on Sex in the City. Celebrities including Kristen Bell, Amy Adams, Jennifer Garner, Tyra Banks and Carl Gugino wear Lizzie Scheck Jewelry.
- Madison & Mulholland Eyewear: A pair of optical quality Swiss-designed readers and as well as a pair of Madison & Mulholland Sunglasses.
- OM Shanti Clothing: This Made in Miami performance wear is 100% virgin yarn and processed using non-toxic, water based prints. Paired with Celsius Energy Drink: A healthy energy drink that is backed by science. This one-of-a kind product burns body fat and 100+ calories with each serving.
- Tinsley Radix: The Becca Tank in black sequins from their ready-to-wear line incorporates prints and fabrics that reflect regional influences as well as experiences had by each designer.
Red Carpet Ready Beauty & Personal Care
- Bio Miracle Skincare: A new line of Coffee-based body wash and scrubs.
- Brushopolis: Makes fine to medium hair straight and smooth, without the damaging heat of an iron. Perfect for lengthening bottom layers and refining fringe.
- Mederma AG Advanced Dry Skin Therapy Hand & Body Lotion: Removes dead cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin while helping to maintain skin’s moisture balance.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel: Instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment: Makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft while locking in hydration for improved texture.
- Culture Hair Products: A Moisturizing Trio, A one-of-a-kind hair care system designed for multicultural, curly, unmanageable, multi textured hair types. Shampoo, Conditioner, Finisher
- One Two Cosmetics: Magnetic Eyelashes! Named “Best of Beauty Breakthrough” by Allure Magazine in 2016 and an industry game changer.
- The Olive Fruit: Kiklos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a superfood with inherent attributes that promote health and longevity.
- FreshBakedNY presents Michelle’s Maccs: The Revolutionary Coconut Macaroon. A new and unique sweet treat. Eggless, flourless and covered in Elite Belgian chocolate. Crunchy chewy chocolate coconut heaven.
- Truly Spiked & Sparkling is a clean, crisp and refreshing spiked sparkling water with a hint of fruit. It is bubbly, just like your favorite non-alcoholic sparkling water, and is a great alternative to wine, light beer and cocktails – no mixing required.
Our new favorites!
- The Naked Philosopher: For the thrill! An unusual Mystery/Crime novel from award-winning screenwriter Paul Margolis. Fast-paced, twisty and un-put-downable! “One of the best thrillers I’ve come across in years!- Think Michael Connelly!”
For the Home
- Julia Knight Collection: Set of nesting bowls, trays and spreading knife. Each piece is a work of art, handmade of sand-cast aluminum with our signature blend of enamel infused with crushed Mother-of-Pearl.