Santa Monica Pier
Exotics Racing Los Angeles announces the launch of its brand-new city tour experience: the LA Supercar Tour. This experience is the ultimate way for guests to drive or ride in not one but four of the world’s top supercars, while seeing Southern California’s most popular sites. Each 3-hour tour accommodates up to eight people. An Exotics Racing tour guide rides in the lead car, Maserati GranTurismo, and narrates the tour which can be heard in all four cars. At each stop, guests may exit, take photos and videos and then switch to a different car, enabling them to drive or ride in up to four different cars on the trip. The tour’s route includes:
- Santa Monica Pier: Drive on sunny Ocean Avenue, away from the Santa Monica Pier while behind the wheel of a supercar.
- Pacific Coast Highway: As one of the most spectacular roads in the world that will wind guests through Pacific Palisades, alongside the Pacific Ocean.
- Beverly Hills: The curvy roads of Sunset Boulevard are no match for these supercars. Guests will see million-dollar mansions and perhaps a few celebrity homes along the way.
- Rodeo Drive: Every guest will want to wear their sunglasses and sit back as they drive this iconic area, populated by the world’s most prestigious fashion retailers.
- Fox Studios: The final stop will be under the peaceful canopy of trees at Rancho Park as guests drive past Miramax and Fox Studios.